CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Monday, September 15

Marjorie Stewart Joyner

2008 mixed media
It all came to me in the kitchen when I was making a pot roast one day, looking at these long, thin rods that held the pot roast together and heated it up from the inside. I figured you could use them like hair rollers, then heat them up to cook a permanent curl into the hair.

- Marjorie Stewart Joyner
(1896-1994)
Do you dare to follow through with ideas?

I try to...regardless of what others think or say. I listen to my soul, to my heart, to my body and to my mind...perhaps in that order...