CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Monday, July 27

freedom & time

mixed media completed this weekend, from a series
I was organizing a bookshelf and stopped to view some photos from about 14 years ago. I was younger - and thinner, but I feel more beautiful today. I know who I am, where I stand and where I am headed. I am centered and balanced.

Yes, I may be overwhelmed with chores and lack of 8-hour sleep, but I am learning to give myself freedom and time to play and take naps...and to be in the moment and just give thanks...