CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Thursday, August 11

I love the queen in me

- mixed media on paper -
"In every woman there is a Queen.  Speak to the Queen and the Queen will answer."
- Norwegian Proverb

She does not believe in failure, only obstacles which make her stronger.
Her kingdom is her imagination.  Her loyal subjects are her talents.  I love the queen in me.  I respect and honor her.  I also fear her just a bit...

originally published in December 2007