CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Wednesday, February 29

life is overflowing with color


"She who knows how to appreciate colour relationships, the influence of one colour on another, their contrasts and dissonances, is promised an infinitely diverse imagery."

- Sonia Delaunay (1885-1979)

How do you bring COLOR into your daily life?

With fruits and vegetables?
With clothes and accessories?
With fresh flowers from a garden?
With kisses that make you see rainbows?

Each morning, through meditation and yoga I align and balance my chakras, visualizing the spinning color wheels of energy...

I love to paint and dye my silks...and simply adore my gemstones...

My life is overflowing with color...