CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Wednesday, December 4

I am a work in progress

- 2013 mixed media on canvas from a series exploring painting as poetry and meditation -
"Life is a constant and patient teacher.  Lessons come to us and return to us for our greater mastery.  As we acknowledge and appreciate our gains, we minimize our losses.  Focusing on our strengths, our weaknesses slip away as we build on on bedrock of right action.  All lives are a mixture of gain and loss.  As I choose to acknowledge the negative while focusing on the positive, I acquire a steadfast foothold of reality.  Allowing for improvement while not expecting perfection, I am a work in progress.  By embracing a willingness to learn as well as an attention to lessons learned already, I find myself both healthy and humble.  I am right-sized and right-minded.  A resilient optimism holds away.

Today, I choose to practice alert attention to the lessons life is teaching.  I consciously strive to see my options and choose wisely.  I avoid the pitfalls of the past.  I act decisively yet with discretion.  I am a student of life." - J. Cameron


message from today's early morning yoga and meditation