CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Sunday, April 27

songbird serenade

- mixed media collage from older journals - 
Once again, I woke up before the sun.  My body feels rested and restored and ready to stretch through mindful breaths.  

Outside my window, songbirds serenade the sun or perhaps the moon or both. The sweet sounds of life and spring remind me of a short story:
Little Bird hatched from Mother’s ancient crystals with a precious gem balanced upon its beak.  
“Why am I here?” Little Bird asked Water Buddha. 
Little Bird, you are here to live.To breathe and to fly.To laugh and to cry...
excerpt from a series written many moons ago