CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Monday, September 8

HERstory on the full moon


miles and miles of pearls...detail from one of the pieces I worked on this weekend and mailed out to New York City today...

"La diosa de amor vestía de perlas en noches de lunas llenas..." - casimira

When I began creating pieces (in the late 1990s), I realized each of my "wearable sculptures" had a story to tell...

"Each piece tells a story and like the human soul, no two are exactly alike." - one of my signature quotes for almost two decades. 

HERstory...is my story and perhaps a part of your story?

may tonight's full moon bring you mystical dreams...and perhaps tell you a story...