CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Monday, December 8

in the midst of a dance


"Living with integrity means not settling for less than what you know you deserve in your relationships:

- asking for what you want and need from others

- speaking your truth, even though it might create conflict or tension

- behaving in ways that are in harmony with your personal values

- making choices based on what you believe, and not what others believe

...The moment in between what you once were and, who you are now becoming, is where the dance of life really takes place." - Barbara De Angelis

I am in the midst of a sacred, wild dance...

2013 mixed media on canvas from a series where I explore painting as poetry, mediation, prayer and dance...

The piece is soon to be part of a private art collection.