CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Saturday, January 17

eleven again


I accessed and celebrated my inner tween with my amazing 11-year-old niece tonight...


We danced, played dress up, laughed and more...


snapshots: details from a series of fun Saturday-Night-Selfies

"I stay up too late.
Got nothing in my brain.
That's what people say...

Go on too many dates,
But I can't make them stay.
At least that's what people say...

But I keep cruising,
Can't stop, won't stop moving.
It's like I've got this music,
In my mind, saying it's gonna be alright 

Cause the players gonna play...
And the haters gonna hate...
Baby, I'm just gonna SHAKE...
Heartbreakers gonna break...
And the fakers gonna fake...
Baby, I'm just gonna SHAKE...
Shake it off...

I never miss a beat.
I'm lightning up my feet.
And that's what they don't see.
I'm dancing on my own.
I make the moves as I go.
And that's what they don't know..."
- Taylor Swift