CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Sunday, July 5

the tree swing



barefoot on the wet grass 

I ask him to lend me the swing 

will the tall branch hold me? 

up to 700 pounds 

I slide on 

I balance myself with ease 

please push me 

higher

faster

flying

my hair, wild in the wind

laughter

am I really almost over the fence?

seeing the world upside down

I love the tree swing

I feel 7 years old

carefree

when was the last time you gave in to your inner child?

when was the last time you played?