CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Friday, September 11

I love New York City


My young son and I have made a habit of beginning our days with books.  Reading is a central part of our little morning rituals, along with yoga, music and usually some yogurt.

We take turns choosing books and I always have him choose the first one.  Today's selection was a compilation of short stories featuring an adorable little monkey.  When we reached page 183, my son gasped and exclaimed:

"MAMA, look - the Twin Towers! 
I wish I could have seen them for real.
People in New York are so brave.
I love New York City."

originally posted last year