CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Thursday, December 31

releasing 2015 with gratitude


"So, what's up for your New Year?

I think of every new year as a new power grid that I am about to plug into. That also means I unplug from all systems and things in 2015 that I have no intention of taking along with me.

Obviously, I've given this a great deal of thought, as selecting what goes and what stays with me is serious business.

I spend time reflecting on what supports my health and well being and what diminishes it; what supports my creativity and what drains it; what enhances my sense of life and what makes me unhappy.

These are great, big, huge choices, especially as I have gotten older. 

These are the choices that matter to me more than they did in earlier times. 

And speaking of "time" - time itself has become more precious to me. I am becoming very selfish about my time now. It is my most precious commodity - that which none of us can replace.

So let me inspire you to think about next year as a power grid.

Don't take anything into 2016 that drains you.

Let go of issues that made you angry and irritated. That was a 2015 "thing". 

Don't bring that stuff with you. 

Start fresh. 

Reboot. 

Visualize your 2016 power grid lighting up with health, friendship, networks of loving connections, opportunities to do good things, and grace pouring in from all over the place. 

Begin your year in an atmosphere of prayer and blessings where all things are possible through Divine intervention."

- Caroline Myss
12.31.2015

This year swept me off my feet into wild dances leading to profound lessons about impermanence, forgiveness, faith and healing.

I am grateful for all of the blessings, especially those which may still be disguised. 

I release the year with love and open my heart, body, mind and soul to the NEW YEAR which I welcome with curiosity...