CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Sunday, April 24

celestial message from an archangel


"Orbs are balls of energy that can't usually be seen with the naked eye - they are best seen through infrared monitors or captured on digital pictures. Orbs are thought to be the spirit of people who have passed on - it is a method of transport for the soul to travel without a physical body...It is thought that archangels also travel sometimes as orbs. The larger and denser the orb, the more likely it is to be an archangel..."

- Karina Collins 


unedited, unfiltered snapshot taken with my cellphone camera on this lovely afternoon...