CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Wednesday, June 1

ego doesn't want to lose strength


"How wonderful to go beyond wanting and fearing in your relationships. Love does not want or fear anything.


If her past were your past, her pain your pain, her level of consciousness your level of consciousness, you would think and act exactly as she does. With this realization comes forgiveness, compassion, peace.


The ego doesn't like to hear this, because if it cannot be reactive and righteous anymore, it will lose strength.


When you receive whoever comes into the space of Now as a noble guest, when you allow each person to be as they are, they begin to change."


- Eckhart Tolle


snapshot - yes, I love to doodle everywhere