CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Saturday, December 31

2016


This year swept me off my feet into wild dances that brought me to my knees in sacred surrender.

I have savored the sweetest moments of motherhood this year which shall remain engraved in my soul.

I carried and birthed a blessed daughter who is already teaching me so much. She is a JOY.

My beloved, angelic children empowered me with the courage to face and slash demons...

Too many "friends" and family members have been absent from my life this past year. I am grateful for their indifference for it has shown me some true colors I have been unwilling to see. I am grateful for the opportunity to practice the art of forgiveness.

am grateful for all of the blessings, especially those which may still be disguised. 

I open my heart, body, mind and soul to the NEW YEAR which I welcome with curiosity...

excerpt from my journal