CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Tuesday, March 7

Mimi visits my dreams


I dreamed with my grandmother last night. We were in a grand palace. A celebration was taking place. There was music and laughter.

My grandmother wore white and an enormous diamond ring that created rainbows all around her.  People gathered  as if to bathe in the dancing colors and light. 

A blonde woman whom I have never met sat nearby. She wore an ill-fitting white suit that appeared to be from the 1980s. She approached me and whispered:
"Do not ask me questions that make me uncomfortable." She had an exaggerated French accent. I looked down and noticed her worn, black shoes were at least one size too big.

I glanced back at my grandmother who smiled mischievously and winked...