CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Wednesday, April 18

till you let me


"...a voice within me keeps repeating: you, you, you. Night and day you are the one. Only you beneath the moon and under the sun. 

Whether near to me, or far - it's no matter darling where you are. I think of you night and day.

Day and night, why is it so?
That this longing for you follows wherever I go...in the silence of my lonely room, I think of you.

...a hungry yearning, burning inside of me and its torment won't be through till you let me spend my life making love to you,
day and night, night and day..."

- written by Cole Porter, circa 1932