CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Thursday, December 20

your words in my head


"I can hold my breath.
I can bite my tongue.
I can stay awake for days,
if that's what you want,
be your number one.

I can fake a smile.
I can force a laugh.
I can dance and play the part,
if that's what you ask,
give you all that I am.

I can do it...
but I'm only human.
And I bleed when I fall down.
I'm only human,
and I crash and I break down.

Your words in my head,
knives in my heart.
You build me up,
then I fall apart,
'cause I'm only human.

I can turn it on,
be a good machine.
I can hold the weight of worlds,
if that's what you need,
be your everything.

I can do it...
I'll get through it,
but I'm only human...
just a little human.

I can take so much,
until I've had enough..."
- C. Perri

I cannot fake a smile, much less a laugh and I am a protective lioness with those I love.