CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Saturday, June 9

definition: happiness

just some of my stones

"I heard a definition once: Happiness is health and a short memory! I wish I'd invented it, because it is very true." - AUDREY HEPBURN



I agree with Audrey...but must add that happiness is something I aspire to each day and each moment...I look for the happy-bubbles in life...they are everywhere...and yes, once I forgive I tend to forget...