CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Saturday, August 31

Clara Barton National Historic Site - art exhibition

I am pleased to announce that a series of my 2013 mixed media portraits will be exhibited at the Clara Barton National Historic Site.
The exhibition runs through October, 31st, 2013.

"Clara Barton dedicated her life and energies to help others in times of need - both home and abroad, in peacetime as well as during military emergencies.  Glen Echo was her home the last 15 years of her life and the structure illustrates her dedication and concern for those less fortunate than herself.

Visit the historic home of the Civil War heroine and founder of the American Red Cross, and learn stories of her courage, vision, and dedication to public service.  Volunteers and rangers will be stationed throughout the house to answer questions and relate stories of this remarkable person."
- from the National Park Service