CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Sunday, August 11

yoga and the rolling stones

- mixed media -
...another lovely Sunday...after my early morning yoga and meditation, a little singing and dancing with my beloved Rolling Stones...

"...am I hard enough
am I rough enough
am I rich enough
I'm not too blind to see
I'll never be your beast of burden
so let's go home and draw the curtains
music on the radio
come on baby make sweet love to me..." - Rolling Stones