CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Monday, October 20

Oscar de la Renta


"I always say this: live, love and laugh. A huge mistake we make is forgetting that one day we will die. We think that we are going to live forever. I always say life is like a garden. There is a time to plant, then a time you have to weed. Just think about people you've deeply cared for. And think about the people you wish you'd spent more time with. Or about the things you had loved and whether you'd given enough time to them...For me it's so much easier to love than to hate."
- Oscar de la Renta (1932-2014)