CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Sunday, October 5

simply irresistible

- mixed media from my journals -

"How can it be permissible?
She comprise my principle - that kind of love is mythical.
She's anything but typical.
She's a craze you'd endorse.
She's a powerful force you're obliged to conform when there's no other course.

She used to look good to me, but now I find her,
simply irresistible...

Her loving is so powerful,
it's simply unavoidable.

The trend is irreversible.

The woman is invincible.

She's a natural law and she leaves me in awe.

She deserves the applause, I surrender because
she used to look good to me, but now I find her,
simply irresistible...

She's unavoidable, I'm backed against the wall.
She gives me feelings like I never felt before.
I'm breaking promises, she's breaking every law...

Her methods are inscrutable.
The proof is irrefutable...
She's so completely kissable.
Our lives are indivisible...

simply irresistible, she's all mine, there's no other way to go...
simply irresistible..."

- Robert Palmer (1949-2003)


I like to imagine this song was written for me...