CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Monday, October 13

why do we waste time hiding it all inside?

- 2014 mixed media -
"We bide our time, though the time is fine.

Oh, to be there, I could be there, say you'll be there.

You know the way, I can't resist you. I said to myself I'd try. 

Why do we waste time hiding it all inside?

I want you to be mine...

I wished you'd been there,

I needed you there...

I won't believe it, till I can feel it, can you feel it?..."

-Oliver Sim & Romy Madley Croft