CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Saturday, June 20

on the eve of summer solstice


"Here comes the sun, here comes the sun and I say it's all right.  

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter.  

Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here...

Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces.  

Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here.  

Here comes the sun, here comes the sun and I say it's all right. 

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes.
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...

Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting.

Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear.

Here comes the sun, here comes the sun and I say it's all right..."
- The Beatles

how will you celebrate and manifest light?

shall we sing?  shall we dance?  

shall we wake up with the sunrise and give thanks for another day?

detail from mixed media on canvas