CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Friday, June 5

overwhelming lust and the composure of fidelity


"Born of the sea, fluid and sensuous Venus absorbs agression, softens anger, refreshes the soul, and bestows comfort. She simultaneously embodies overwelming lust and the composure of fidelity. Wisely, the ancients feared Venus's capacity to drown reason while revering her as a source of divine bliss and fulfillment. As the goddess of love, pleasure, sensuality, beauty, and fertility, Venus personifies essential blessings."
- J.D. Hildegard Hinkel

overwhelming lust and the composure of fidelity...