CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Tuesday, June 23

sky spirits


"If you believe in God, please look at the sky," he whispered.

The sudden, heavy rains had stopped and the golden summer sun was setting.

We went out for an evening stroll to receive celestial blessings. I began to see angels and benevolent beings dancing in the clouds.

"What is deeper than fear?" he asked.

Abandonment is what came up for me.

"Under fear there might be sadness or happiness," our wise 6-year-old answered. 

Something shifted tonight. 

The sudden, heavy rains had stopped and the summer golden sun was setting.

I forgave someone who had hurt me through her grief and judgement.

I freed myself.

I saw angels and benevolent beings dancing in the clouds.

I felt the sky spirits a shaman told me about many moons ago...