CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Monday, May 14

our Mother, who art in heaven

2007 "MIMI" mixed media detail
My Grand Mother Lillian left her earthly body four years ago today. I was with her the night before and the morning of this sacred re-birth...at her side, comforting her, praying with her. Her favorite prayer became the prayer that Jesus Christ taught his disciples. She taught me to pray it ever so slowly, paying attention to every word.

Our Father, Who art in heaven

Hallowed be Thy Name;

Thy kingdom come,

Thy will be done,

on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread,

and forgive us our trespasses,

as we forgive those who trespass against us;

and lead us not into temptation,

but deliver us from evil. Amen.