CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Saturday, May 12

the stray animal

2006 Untitled mixed media on paper detail
...she had a mane of wild black hair and dark eyes that seemed to have seen too much in one lifetime. One spring day, the stray animal just wandered into our lives, arriving on our front door wearing a lavender ribbon...Mothers have a way of welcoming stray animals into their hearts and homes...

excerpt from a short story written a long time ago