CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Sunday, July 1

one year ago

2006-2007 "28-29" mixed media on canvas
Private Collection, Washington, D.C.

one year ago
canvas, spirit and paint
began the dance of color

it was his birthday
so this had to be special
something to proudly display

channeling rothko, pollock and picasso
more time was necessary

every day i prayed
every night i meditated

layer after layer
one year later, it manifested
the joyful dance of color