CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Thursday, June 26

Queen Lili'uokalani

2008 mixed media
O Lord, Thy loving mercy
Is high as the heavens;
It tells us of Thy truth
And 'tis filled with holiness.

Whilst humbly meditating
Within these walls imprisoned,
Thou art my light, my haven
Thy glory my support.

Oh, look not on our failing,
Nor on the sins of men.
Forgive with loving kindness
That we might be made pure.

For Thy grace I beseech Thee;
Bring us 'neath Thy protection
And peace will be our portion,
Now and forevermore. Amen.

- Queen Lili'uokalani (1838-1917)

A queen’s prayer...

What is your prayer today?