CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Saturday, February 14

bella melodía

detail from my Valentine's wrapped present, wonder what's inside...
No existe un momento de día
en que pueda apartarme de ti;
el mundo parece distinto
cuando no estás junto a mí.

No hay bella melodía
donde no surjas tú,
ni yo quiero escucharla
si no la escuchas tú.

Es que te has convertido
en parte de mi alma,
ya nada me conforma
si no estás tú también.

Más allá de tus labios
del sol y las estrellas,
contigo en la distancia
amada mía/o estoy.

- César Portillo de la Luz (born 1922)


I have been singing this song for a few days...