CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Friday, June 12

food as family

a carrot from my fridge
Vegetables, as well as all foods, should be handled and treated with the greatest respect. They are the synthesis of the forces of Heaven and Earth giving themselves to us so that we can live. They are closer to us than our family and friends, actually transforming themselves into our very body and healing us of our sickness. This process is a miracle of miracles and borders on the sacred.

- Cecile Tovah Levin


I dreamt he wanted me to cook for him...

the key is our relationship with food...my relationship with food