CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Friday, September 25

playing

inherited antique bronze venus


As a girl, she showed me to play with clay. As a woman, he taught me to command and form the clay. In telling me HIStory he posed a simple yet profound question: DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ? I do have something to say. I am telling my story. I am remembering HERstory.

originally published in January 2007

I have so much to say...so much to remember....and I am playing every step of the way, through every dream...