CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Saturday, October 22

rebirth, healing & wisdom

a diamond inside a strawberry inside a mouth, study for sculpture
At the edge of the sea with my feet in the sand, fiery red treasures appeared.

The ancient coral traveled hundreds of meters from the depths of Mother's womb up to the surface to greet me. I gathered several large nuggets of the protective amulet, symbolic of rebirth, healing and wisdom.

excerpt from a 2007 dream, part of a collection of short stories soon to be published in print