CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Friday, May 31

a lady

- 2008 mixed media -

"I know all the swear words. I just don't use them. There are worse things in life than being called a Lady."

- Irene Dunne (1898-1990)

My beautiful mother-in-law,  Maria de Lourdes is a lady.
Her cousin, Marta is a lady.

These women have an elegant spirit; their lives are illuminated in grace and delicate femininity.

These are two of the strongest women I know.
Being feminine, does not equal being weak.
A lady is not always a damsel in distress...

originally published in 2008