CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Wednesday, May 29

melting into one redness

- 2007 mixed media from my journals -
In the earliest dawn two lovers awoke
And sipping some water, she said,
"Who do you love more,
Me or yourself?"
She wanted the truth.

So he replied, "I can't love myself,
I don't exist anymore.
I'm like a ruby held up to the sun
Melting into one redness.
Can you tell the gem from the world
When a ruby gives itself to sunlight?"

That's how holy ones can truthfully say
I am God.
So be a ruby at dawn
And hold to your practice.
Keep up the work, digging your well
Until you strike water.
Hang a ruby in your ear
And it will be the sun.
Keep knocking at the door
And joy will look out the window
To let you in.
- RUMI