CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Wednesday, February 5

una mama leona

I am a lioness, fiercely protective of those I love.  With time I have become more and more intuitive. I pick up subtle energies and thoughts. I often seem to know things before they happen. 

Today after my early morning meditation, I received these words of wisdom from Louise L.Hay: 

"I allow others to be themselves. I cannot force others to change. I can offer them a positive mental atmosphere where they have the possibility to change if they wish, but I cannot do it for or to other people. Each person is here to work out his or her own lessons, and if I fix it for them, then they will just go and do it again, because they have not worked out what they needed to do for themselves. All I can do is love them, allow them to be who they are, and know that the truth is always within them and that they can change at any moment they want." 
- Louise L. Hay