CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Wednesday, February 18

spellbound


The New Moon bestows strange dreams full of messages. 

I woke up with this song in my head:

"No more timing each tear that falls from my eyes. I'm not hiding the remedy to cure this old heart of mine.

I can dream about you, if I can't hold you tonight. I can dream about you, you know how to hold me just right.

Moving sidewalks, I don't see under my feet. Climbing up from down here below where the streets see me lonely for you...

I can dream about you. I'm going to press my lips against you and hold you tight to me.

I can dream about you. You know you got me spellbound, what else could it be? 

Moving sidewalks, I don't see under my feet. Climbing up from the pain in my heart, cause it's you that I need.

I don't understand it, I can't keep my mind off loving you (not even for a minute). I'm caught up in the magic I see in you. 

There's one thing to do - I can dream about you..."

- Dan Hartman, circa 1984

The 80's have invaded my dreams...officially...

snapshot of my dream journal