CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Monday, February 23

the prettiest mule in town


"Sometimes a mule does not know what is best for itself. When the mind is confused like that it secretly desires a master with a skilled whip to guide it to those playgrounds on the earth's table where the Sweet One's light has made life more tasty. Hafiz always carries such a whip, but I rarely need to use it. I prefer just turning myself into the prettiest mule in town and making my tail sing, knowing your heart will then follow." - my beloved HAFIZ, who else?