CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Saturday, April 4

blood moon: full moon lunar eclipse


"The moon came to me last night with a sweet question. 

She said:

- The sun has been my faithful lover for millions of years.  Whenever I offer my body to him brilliant light pours from his heart. 

Thousands then notice my happiness and delight in pointing toward my beauty.

Hafiz, is it true that our destiny is to turn into Light itself? -

And I replied,

Dear Moon, now that your love is maturing, we need to sit together close like this more often so I might instruct you  how to become who you are!"

- HAFIZ

mixed media on paper