CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Sunday, April 5

the rare beauty of new life


"Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life." - S.D. Gordon

new life...

the rare beauty of new life...

on this Easter afternoon, my 6-year-old son informed me that he would like a baby (sibling) instead of a puppy...

"Are you thinking of having another child?" asked a dear one...

"Ni que Dios quiera! God forbid!" exclaimed another dear one (who happens to have three wonderful kids and recently adopted an adorable pooping puppy)...

something about the entire episode feels sad to me...

snapshots: my son's painted paper mâché eggs