CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Monday, July 4

how do you express and celebrate independence?




a series of selfies in bed with baby who is two months old and completely dependent on me...

"Independence? That's middle class blasphemy. We are all dependent on one another, every soul of us on earth."
- George Bernard Shaw

who or what are you dependent on?

how do you express and celebrate your independence?

"Do you have the discipline to be a free spirit?"
- Gabrielle Roth

BLESSINGS on this NEW MOON ushering in NEW BEGINNINGS