CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Friday, July 29

the embassy on ellicott


My son loves visiting museums. One of his favorites is the National Museum of Natural History. We almost always visit the bird exhibit first. He adores the winged creatures.

For some reason, or perhaps many, this permanent exhibition fills me with sweet nostalgia. I remember my beloved grandparents and their magical home on Ellicott Street. Childhood memories begin to bloom around these silently still feathered friends behind glass.

I am receiving a crystal clear message and I am finally free to listen and respond...

snapshot from this afternoon