CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Thursday, August 4

if it's love


"All or nothing at all.

Half a love never appealed to me.

If your heart never could yield to me,
Then I'd rather have nothing at all.

All or nothing at all,
If it's love there is no in between.

Why begin, then cry
For something that might have been?

No, I rather have nothing at all.

But please, don't bring your lips so close to my cheek.

Don't smile or I'll be lost beyond recall the kiss in your eyes.

The touch of your hand makes me weak.

And my heart may grow dizzy and fall.

And if I fell under the spell of your call,
I would be caught in the undertow.

So you see, I've got to say no, no
All or nothing at all..."

-Billie Holiday 

mixed media on paper