CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Sunday, August 28

Juan Gabriel


I grew up listening to many of his love songs, full of delicious drama and passion.

"Querida, cada momento de mi vida, yo pienso en ti más cada día. Mira mi soledad...no me sienta nada bien, ven ya.
Querida, no me ha sanado bien la herida.
Te extraño y lloro todavía. Mira mi soledad...
Querida, piensa en mi solo un momento y ven. Date cuenta de que el tiempo es cruel y lo he pasado yo sin ti...
Querida, hazlo por quien más quieras tú. Yo quiero ver de nuevo luz en toda mi casa...
Querida, ven a mi que estoy sufriendo, ven a mi que estoy muriendo en esta soledad...
Querida, dime cuando tú...

Dime cuando tú,
Dime cuando tú,
Dime cuando tú vas a volver..."

- Juan Gabriel