CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Thursday, September 12

awakening

- 2013 mixed media on paper -
"When we reached the place for goodnight I could not let him go as he had always done before, but put my hands round his head and drew it down to mine and kissed his mouth and looked into his eyes.  And...he caught me in his arms and pressed me to him and kissed my mouth and my eyes and my neck; blindly and fiercely he kissed me...When I was in bed, I could not sleep, but lay trembling half with fear, half with wonder, at what I had awakened in him."
- Helen Thomas