CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Wednesday, September 11

love's continuity

- mixed media, circa 2010 -
September 11th would have been my grandfather's 105th birthday.  What would this brilliant diplomat think of the world we currently inhabit?  How does one begin to explain 9-11 to one's child?  

"The soul is a traveler through the realm of matter.  Our bodies are beloved vehicles housing our souls.  The soul is eternal and moves on when it is finished here.  The death we see as final is just a door.  Faced with the death of one I love, I offer my loving witness of their passage.  Grounded in the spiritual truth that life endures, I offer comfort and companionship as my beloved faces the great unknown.  Rather than surrender to my own feelings of loss and bereavement, I assure my beloved of love's continuity.  Our physical parting does not sever our spiritual ties.  Love is the affirmation of life in the face of death.  Love is life expanding, living on ever after." - Julia Cameron

remembering and honoring
praying and loving