CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Friday, September 6

definition of love

- 2013 mixed media on paper -
Early this morning I woke up wanting to define all the various forms of love...and then stumbled upon this poem by my beloved Hafiz:

"Love is grabbing hold of the Great Lion's mane
And wrestling and rolling deep into Existence
While the Beloved gets rough
And begins to maul you alive.

True Love, my dear,
Is putting an ironclad grip upon
The sore, swollen balls
Of a Divine Rogue Elephant

And
Not having the good fortune to Die!"
- HAFIZ (c.1320-1389)