CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Sunday, June 15

father's day

a recent snapshot of my father and my son...

"Close your eyes, have no fear, the monster is gone, he is on the run and your Daddy is here...

Before you go to sleep, say a little prayer, every day in every way, it's getting better and better...

Before you cross the street, take my hand. Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful boy..."
- John Lennon

boys become men who become fathers...

on this Father's Day, let us take a moment and acknowledge the beautiful boy within every father...